Town 32904 5" x 4 1/2" Medium Perforated Wok Ladle with 17 1/2" Wood Handle
$11.57/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$11.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Hand-forged from a single piece of stainless steel
- Perforated design is great for scooping delicate foods while draining liquids
- Provides excellent reach into large woks
- Wood handle offers a comfortable grip that won't absorb heat
|Town 32904 Specs|
|Bowl Length||5 Inches|
|Bowl Width||4 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this wooden-handled utensil dishwasher safe?
- Utensils with wooden handles are not dishwasher safe; exposure to hot water can cause the wood to warp or splinter. These items should be hand washed and dried thoroughly. For optimal results, use a wood conditioner periodically to prolong the life of the wood.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
- Do I need to prepare this cooking utensil prior to use?
- Yes. The wood handle on your cooking utensil may be loose upon arrival, so it's recommended to soak it in water before use. This will allow the handle to expand and tighten.
Town 32904 Details
Prepare your signature Asian dishes with ease using this Town 32904 medium perforated wok ladle! This ladle allows you to easily scoop and serve food from your wok while simultaneously straining oil and other excess liquids. Hand-forged from a single piece of heavy-duty stainless steel and reinforced at the pressure point, this lade ensures superior strength and reliability as you cook large batches of foods.
Thanks to its 17 1/2" long handle, this ladle provides an excellent reach into large woks, and at the same time keeps your hands at a safe distance from hot oil. Plus, its wood handle provides a comfortable grip that won't absorb heat during use.
Handle Length: 17 1/2"
Bowl Length: 5"
Bowl Width: 4 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Town assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:larger handle longer soups duty Heavy pots straining useful easier
I've never heard of Town products until I came across this item. I am very happy with my purchase. It is very sturdy and makes straining a lot easier. Hand wash recommended.
Heavy duty ladle and very useful for straining larger amounts of food when canning or preparing larger meals. The long handle makes it useful in larger stock pots.
I love the one piece design. It should serve me for years to come. Tip: you need to wet the handle then it will no longer wobble.
Really a heavy duty spoon. I use this when we do a large pots of soups. It has that custom made type of feel as you just can't go to a big box store and buy it. We used it last on a Cream of Crawfish Soup and it worked perfect. I already have people asking me where I got it from.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register