Tablecraft BAMDCP1 4 oz. Small Wooden Disposable Serving Cup - 50/Pack
$8.43/PackShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Eco-friendly pinewood construction
- 4 oz. capacity
- Attractive woodgrain coloring provides rustic appeal
- Versatile cup shape ideal for appetizers and desserts
- Great for catered events, restaurants, or upscale cafes
- Disposable for easy clean-up
|Tablecraft BAMDCP1 Specs|
|Height||2 5/16 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 5/16 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Tablecraft BAMDCP1 Details
Use this Tablecraft BAMDCP1 4 oz. small wooden disposable serving cup as a unique display of your sides, appetizers, and desserts! This cup is a rustic and charming alternative to traditional ramekins, cups, or bowls. Guests can enjoy your delicate desserts, appetizers, sides, or condiments in style at your catered event, restaurant, or upscale cafe.
Made of pinewood, this serving cup is an excellent choice for environmentally-conscious businesses. The versatile 4 oz. size is great for guests to hold in hand as they mingle, or can be placed on serving trays to create an attractive presentation of your food. Once service is over, simply dispose of the cup for easy, hassle-free clean-up.
Top Diameter: 2 5/16"
Bottom Diameter: 1 3/4"
Height: 2 5/16"
Capacity: 4 oz.
Upon disposal, biodegradable products are capable of being broken down by biological microorganisms, without harming the environment.
People Talk About:olives condiments cute olive oily nuts much less fine expected
These are really cute, but they are much thinner than I expected. I put olive tapenade in one and it leaked out immediately. I have used them for other things like pickles, olives, nuts, and some less oily condiments and they've been fine.
Suzanne B. from Noble Graze Posted on 01/03/2018
They are delicate, adorable, chic and rustic which are perfect for that side snack or condiments or anything in small portion! they are super unique and cute
Ahmed N. Posted on 04/11/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register