$2,229.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $66.87 back (6,687 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Guaranteed condensation protection in any operating environment
- 3-pane Low-E glass doors, argon fill
- Energy efficient LED lighting with dimmer
- Pre-wired and fully integrated energy controller
- 30" x 27" shelving system included
- Right-hinged configuration
- Heated frame, door rails, and glass
- Complies with DOE 2017 standards
- Shipping Weight
- 250 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 80 Inches
- Cutout Width
- 31 3/4 Inches
- Shelf Width
- 30 Inches
- Shelf Depth
- 27 Inches
- Cutout Height
- 81 5/8 Inches
- 120 Volts
- Door Style
- Door Type
- LED Lighting
Made in America
- Hinge Location
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 6 Shelves
- Plug Type
Customer questions about this product
- Is there anything I need to know to correctly wire the controller for this door?
- A pig tail setup is provided to wire the controller to the power circuit. The manufacturer recommends 1 circuit for the lighting and 1 circuit for the heat. Consider consulting an electrician to aid in the installation.
- Does this product include the walk-in cooler or freezer system?
- No, this product does not include a cooler or freezer system; it only includes the merchandiser door(s) with shelving.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Maximize product visibility to boost food and drink sales at your convenience store, supermarket, or grocery store with this Styleline CL3080-HH 20//20 Plus anodized bright silver walk-in cooler merchandiser door. The sleek design and energy efficient LED lighting with dimmer does a magnificent job of highlighting refrigerated products to draw in hungry and thirsty customers, but where the 20//20 Plus series really shines is in its complete condensation protection that prevents your water, soda, snacks, and sandwiches from ever being hidden by foggy glass! This model boasts an anti-condensate door, frame, glass, and mullion heater that work together to provide you with an extraordinary option that's guaranteed to never sweat, making it a tremendous choice for hot and humid environments. And with the included shelving system, you'll have everything you need to start selling all kinds of bottled drinks and pre-packaged foods right away at your bar, brewery, winery, or bakery!
This door features tempered, three-pane Low-E glass doors with an argon fill, delivering maximum efficiency and break-resistance even in high-traffic locations where the doors are constantly opened and closed. It takes energy efficiency a step further, though, with an innovative ESC-Micro energy control. This system determines the dew point (point at which harmful condensation forms) by using separate sensors to detect ambient temperature, relative humidity, and the frame temperature. With this information, the controller can better determine how much heat is needed to prevent condensation and run the heaters more efficiently, keeping the glass, frame, and door rails clear but also cutting down the overall run time on the heater circuit by up to 75% compared to similar doors. The shorter heater run time also helps lessen refrigeration cycles, further reducing your energy bill. The controller is also pre-wired and fully integrated for easier installation, unlike other models that need wired on-site.
The anodized bright silver finish on the door and the door frame offers a clean, neutral look that complements the interior of any store well, and it installs easily with a stainless steel trim kit. The door also comes standard with its own shelving system featuring galvanized posts, (6) 27" deep epoxy-coated shelves, shelf brackets and levelers, and moldings for price tags.
You can also easily adjust the tension on the door's self-closing system to meet your exact needs, using only a 5/16" wrench and an 11/16" wrench. This door features a right-hinged design. The controller requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 31 3/4"
Height: 81 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Styleline assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register