Structural Concepts B82-QS Oasis 88 3/8" Remote Condenser Narrow Depth Vertical Air Curtain Merchandiser - 120V
- Open design increases impulse sales
- 4 adjustable metal shelves
- Remote condenser design reduces heat and noise; condenser sold separately
Other Products from this Line
Structural Concepts Oasis B32-QS 34 1/2" Narrow Depth Air Curtain Merchandiser Refrigerator - 14.48 Cu. Ft., 120V
plus $8,367.50 / Each
Structural Concepts Oasis B42-QS 45 1/2" Narrow Depth Air Curtain Merchandiser Refrigerator - 19.46 Cu. Ft., 120V
plus $8,297.50 / Each
Structural Concepts Oasis B62-QS 66 3/8" Narrow Depth Air Curtain Merchandiser Refrigerator - 28.96 Cu. Ft., 208-240V
plus $10,240.00 / Each
|Structural Concepts B82-QS Specs|
|Width||88 3/8 Inches|
|Height||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||46 1/2 Inches|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||38 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- What does the -QS or -E3 mean at the end of the manufacturer's item number?
- These suffixes relate to the shipping time. QS stands for Quick Ship, which usually ships in 10 business days. E3 stands for Express 3 and usually ships in 3 business days.
- Does this model come with the remote condenser?
- No, this unit requires the remote condenser to be purchased separately.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer. For details and pricing please contact [email protected].
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Structural Concepts B82-QS Details
The Structural Concepts B82-QS vertical air curtain merchandiser is a great grab-and-go solution for your deli, bakery, convenience store, coffee shop, or market! Its narrow 24" depth is ideal when space is limited. This refrigerated air curtain merchandiser maintains product temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit while providing easy access to increase impulse sales. As an added benefit, the environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design will reduce your energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher, which significantly lowers operating costs.
Featuring an exclusive "Breeze" design with flexible synthetic hosing, the refrigeration system easily slides out of the unit for quick and efficient servicing. The remote condenser design reduces heat and noise inside your establishment. And with a removable deck pan, you'll have full access to the evaporator coils and refrigeration connections.
Each of the four shelves are removable and can be adjusted on 1" centers, providing you with the ability to customize your unit. An attractive black interior, along with customizable exterior panels with a mirrored interior help attractively showcase your products. This energy-efficient air curtain merchandiser requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 88 3/8"
Height: 82 1/4"
Height: 46 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Structural Concepts B82-QS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register