Structural Concepts GHSS460R Fusion Black 51" 4 Shelf Air Curtain Merchandiser
- Black exterior and interior
- Open design and LED top light increase impulse sales
- Self-contained, slide out refrigeration system with microprocessor-controlled temperature sensor
- Bottom mount compressor; maintains temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or less
- Environmentally friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by more than 50%
- 4 removable metal shelves can be adjusted on 1" centers
Other Products from this Line
|Structural Concepts GHSS460R ALL BLACK Specs|
|Depth||42 3/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer. For details and pricing please contact [email protected].
Structural Concepts GHSS460R ALL BLACK Details
The Structural Concepts GHSS460R Fusion black 51" air curtain merchandiser is a great grab-and-go solution for your convenience store, coffee shop, or market! Standing at 60" high, this unit features four spacious metal shelves that are adjustable on 1" centers for optimum flexibility in merchandising your pre-packaged sandwiches, salads, and snacks while the bottom platform is the perfect place for soda, iced tea, energy drinks, and other refreshing beverages. This unit maintains product temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit in up to 80 degree ambient conditions, and, compared to competitor units, the environmentally-friendly EnergyWise design will reduce your energy consumption by a staggering 50% or higher, which significantly lowers operating costs.
Featuring an exclusive "Breeze-E" design with flexible synthetic hosing, the refrigeration system easily slides out of the unit for quick and efficient servicing. This intelligent system has a microprocessor-controlled sensor that senses and adjusts to ambient temperature conditions. This results in more consistent product temperatures and longer product shelf life! The bottom mounted compressor ensures easy maintenance and increases efficiency because it draws air from the coolest area of your establishment.
An attractive black interior and exterior, along with full end panels with a mirrored interior help attractively showcase your products. The LED top light will illuminate your products as well, which helps to create an eye-catching display. This energy-efficient air curtain merchandiser requires a 208-240V electrical connection.
Depth: 42 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Structural Concepts GHSS460R ALL BLACK
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register