Stolzle 3810001T New York 22 oz. Cabernet / Bordeaux Wine Glass - 6/Pack
- Designed for Cabernet Sauvignon and tannic wines
- Tempered glass ensures increased durability
- Designed to provide optimum clarity and brilliance
- "Pulled Stem" technology ensures consistency and uniformity
- Sleek, polished look customers will love
- Features a smooth touch and delicate chime
- Made in Germany
|Stolzle 3810001T Specs|
|Height||9 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Wine Glasses|
|Wine Style||Red Wine|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Stolzle 3810001T Details
Set a new standard for impeccable quality in your restaurant, hotel, or bar with the Stolzle 3810001T New York 22 oz. cabernet / bordeaux wine glass! This 22 oz. wine glass has a sleek silhouette which provides a polished look that customers will love. Sparkling and crystal clear, it will showcase a variety of drinks from mineral water and soda to the finest Cabernet or Bordeaux. The 22 oz. capacity even leaves plenty of room for ice! No matter what you serve, this Stolzle glass will make it shine.
Made of 100% lead free crystal, Stolzle glassware provides higher clarity and brilliance than glassware that contains lead. The smooth touch and delicate chime of Stolzle crystal glassware lets your customers know they are receiving the very best product and service possible.
The 100% lead free Stolzle 3810001T New York 22 oz. cabernet / bordeaux wine glass undergoes a fire-tempering process that increases hardness and durability, resulting in less glass breakage.
"Pulled stem" technology ensures consistency by forming the stem and bowl from one solid piece of crystal. The base is then fire-melted to the stem, ensuring exceptional balance.
Serve your products in the premium glassware they deserve. Upgrade to the elegance, tradition, and excellence of Stolzle crystal glassware today.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 3 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/4"
Height: 9 3/4"
Capacity: 22 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Anchor Hocking S3810001 (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Stolzle 3500008T New York 7.75 oz. Tumbler - 6/Case
Stolzle 3500016T New York 14.5 oz. Large Double Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 3500009T New York 11 oz. Mixing Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 3500023T New York 18.75 oz. Highball Glass - 6/Case
Stolzle 3500020T New York 2 oz. Shot Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 3500014T New York 9.75 oz. Juice Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 3500010T New York 12 oz. Tumbler / Mojito Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 3500012T New York 14.25 oz. Long Drink Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 3500015T New York 11 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 6/Pack
Stolzle 3810002T New York 13.5 oz. Chardonnay Wine Glass - 6/Pack
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:glasses wine glass Love nice Durable different consideration color club
It is really hard to find nice big wine glasses. They are the best wine glasses I have ever owned. Durable, classic glass. I dropped it by accident in the sink and it didn't Crack or break! Love love love these glasses don't ever get rid of them!
Ashley T. Posted on 12/08/2016
These are great tasting wine glasses. At ~20+ oz there is enough room to aerate the wine and check out color, legs, and nose. The glass does not taper as much as it may appear in the photo, but is still a nice glass.
Justin S. Posted on 10/23/2011
The perfect red wine glass. I was searching for wine glasses for the wine club and selected three different glasses for consideration, but when the members saw this glass their reaction was overwhelming.
William M. from Two Rivers Wine Society Posted on 02/04/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register