Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Low water and energy usage for energy efficiency and lower operating costs
- Two cooking compartments with coved corners; 10 full-size pan capacity
- Stainless steel steam generator with staged water fill and Smart Drain System / PowerFlush
- Professional controls with 60-minute timer, constant steam feature, and illuminated power switch
- 30 kW, field converted to 240V/3 phase connection
- C Pure Oceanloch-L3 Triple Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L3 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 5 GPM
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Carlisle 10400B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10400B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Carlisle 10401B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
|Vulcan C24ET10 LWE 240/3 Specs|
|Depth||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||71 5/16 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2 Compartments|
|Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Steam Source||Steam Generator|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- I see that this electrical unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Electrical equipment is factory-set to use a specific voltage and phase for power. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept another voltage and/or phase type (so for example a 208V/3 phase electrical unit could be converted to use 240V/1 phase), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Vulcan C24ET10 LWE 240/3 Details
Ideal for commercial kitchens, healthcare facilities, school cafeterias, and other institutions, this Vulcan C24ET10 LWE electric floor steamer with cabinet base has a 10 pan capacity and is packed with benefits to ease your cooking experience! This low water, low energy steamer is designed to provide maximum production and maximum cost savings in one. It has Smart Steam control, Smart Fill technology, and SmartDrain and PowerFlush technology, all to maximize the efficiency of your unit.
This unit features twin generators with independent controls so you can use only the cavity you need. The two independently-controlled compartments promote more efficient operation during down times since you may only need to power up one of them as needed, and they also offer you the flexibility to steam different foods at the same time without worrying about flavor or allergen transfer.
The stainless steel steam generators with staged water fill and Smart Drain System with PowerFlush allow for minimal maintenance by helping to regularly remove contaminants before they create serious problems in the unit. The staged refill won't kill the boil inside the steamer, accelerating startup and ensuring continuous steam generation for busy kitchens. Smart Steam sensors measure and regulate steam temperature and production to reduce cleaning and maintenance needs.
The professional controls are incredibly user-friendly so each member of your staff can properly use the steamer without worry. Plus, the unit includes a 60-minute timer with constant steam feature and an illuminated power switch. When you are done using the steamer, the sloped bottom and positive water pressure flush the generator and reduce buildup as part of the SmartDrain and PowerFlush technology.
This steamer boasts heavy-duty doors with convenient door latch mechanisms and a gasket guard to ensure they stay shut when you're not loading or unloading pans. It also includes 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet for stability in your kitchen. For long lasting durability and performance, this unit's exterior is comprised entirely of stainless steel. A 240V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Note: Unit ships as 208V, 3 phase and can be field converted to 240V, 3 phase by a service technician.
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height: 71 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan C24ET10 LWE 240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register