Spilfyter HVU-70 18" x 16" Universal High Visibility Light Weight Absorbent Pad - 25/Pack
Other Available Styles:
- Quickly covers spills while simultaneously alerting pedestrians to potential slip-and-fall hazards
- Absorbs about 4 gallons of liquid per pack
- "Caution" message is in both English and Spanish for more effective communication
- Bright yellow and red colors draw attention to contaminated area
- Tear-resistant under foot traffic or heavy equipment
- Designed to confine and mop up leaks, drips, and excess water or chemicals
- Extremely durable spunbound lint-free material
- Absorbs water, oil, diesel, gas, coolants, hydraulic fluids, vegetable oil, acetone and turpentine
|Made in America||Yes|
|Total Absorbency||4 Gallons per Case|
Avoid accidental slips and falls with this Spilfyter HVU-70 18" x 16" universal high visibility light weight absorbent pad! This tear-off pad is built with a melt-blown core for superior strength and maximum absorbency. Its spunbound top layer is lint-free for greater effectiveness. Each pack is capable of absorbing about 4 gallons, or about 19 oz. per pad, of liquid and is designed to confine and mop up leaks, drips, and excess water or chemicals such as oils, coolants, diesel, and solvents.
Each pad features bright yellow and red colors as well as "Caution" in English and Spanish. This allows for optimal visibility and safety, which helps to effectively reduce liability and risk of injury. Its tear-resistant, light weight thickness means it can withstand excessive amounts of foot traffic. Plus, it won't rip or pull apart when placed under heavy equipment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register