Southworth 3162010 8 1/2" x 11" Ream of 20# Quality Bond #1 Sulphite Paper - 500 Sheets
- White, wove finish
- 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- For use with copiers, laser printers, and inkjet printers
- 20# basis weight / 75 gsm
- U.S. brightness rating of 95
- Watermarked; ideal for resumes, stationary, proposals, presentations, and reports
|Southworth SOU3162010 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Finish||Wove / Smooth|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Southworth SOU3162010 Details
When it comes to creating professional documents with maximum appeal, nothing will leave an impact like this Southworth 3162010 8 1/2" x 11" #1 sulphite paper! With a white color, a smooth wove finish, and a watermarked design, this paper delivers the eye-catching appeal you need to make resumes, stationary, business proposals, reports, and presentations stand out from the rest! Each sheet measures 8 1/2" x 11" and can be used with a variety of copiers, inkjet printers, and laser printers.
This sulphite paper boasts a 20# weight (75 gsm) that puts it on par with most everyday copy and printer paper in terms of substance and durability, while still providing excellent quality and a look that's sure to command attention.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
People Talk About:paper wasw touch specials regular print menu elegance color adds
I use this paper to print my menu specials on and it adds a touch of elegance that you cant get on regular paper. The only mistake I did wasw the color but I know for next time
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register