$316.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $9.48 back (948 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- For cuber ice machines up to 650 lb. or flaker and nugget machines up to 1,200 lb.
- Filters for sediment, chlorine, taste, and odor and prevents premature clogging
- Single water filter; maximum operating pressure: 80 PSI, 0.5 micron rating
- AquaArmor with AgION technology minimizes the growth of bacteria, algae, slime, and mold
- Reduces emergency maintenance calls due to water issues by up to 40%
Scotsman SSM1-P Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 7 lb.
- 5 5/8 Inches
- 4 3/4 Inches
- 30 1/2 Inches
- Made in America
- Filter Type
- Maximum Pressure
- 80 PSI
- Micron Rating
- 0.5 Microns
- Sanitary Quick Change
- Filtration Systems
Customer questions about this product
- My water filter hasn’t been used since the COVID-19 shutdowns, does my cartridge need replaced?
- If you haven’t used your water filter for a prolonged period of time, the cartridges should be replaced. Leaving a filter unused means that water has sat in the cartridge and there is potential for micro biologic growth. Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scotsman SSM1-P Details
Clean and clear water is the first step to refreshing, high-quality ice. With the Scotsman SSM1-P SSM Plus single water filtration system, it's easy to improve the water quality for better ice in your restaurant, banquet hall, or other operation. This system features a 0.5 micron rating, providing an ultra-fine filtering process that filters out sediment, chlorine, bad taste, and odor.
It also boasts AquaArmor technology, which includes a silver-based antimicrobial compound called AgION to ensure maximum sanitation. This technology not only helps prevent premature clogging, it minimizes the growth of harmful microorganisms, algae, mold, slime, and bacteria.
Because of its efficiency and high performance, the system reduces emergency maintenance calls due to water-related issues up to 40%. This helps prevent costly service fees and machine downtime, as well as compromised output. Plus, changing out the filter on a regular basis helps prolong the life of the ice machine itself.
With a single filter, this system is designed for use with cuber ice machines up to 650 lb. or flaker and nugget machines up to 1,200 lb.
Length: 5 5/8"
Width: 4 3/4"
Height: 30 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register