Earn up to $65.22 back (6,522 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Made with type 316 stainless steel and a black coated exterior
- Works with central or remote control systems (each sold separately)
- Ceiling/wall mount design keeps aisle clear and leaves more space for seating
- Single stage design
- Extends your patio seating season to increase profits
- 35,000 BTU, 24V
- Natural gas
Schwank Ltd MO-2135-NG Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 39 lb.
- 44 Inches
- 10 1/2 Inches
- 11 5/8 Inches
- 24 Volts
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/8 Inches
- Installation Type
- Ceiling / Wall Mounted
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Total BTU
- 35,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas patio heaters?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Schwank Ltd MO-2135-NG Details
If you are looking to extend your patio seating season and increase the profits you can achieve from your outdoor spaces, this Schwank MO-2135-NG natural gas black outdoor patio heater will help you do just that! It is made with durable black coated type 316 stainless steel to stand up to the elements and it can be mounted either overhead or on a wall to provide non-intrusive heat right where you need it. As opposed to free standing patio heaters, this heater's overhead mounted design frees up space in aisles to allow more room for seating and foot traffic. For installation, this unit comes with hanging hardware for overhead mounting. If you want to position it on a wall, you'll need wall mounting hardware (sold separately).
This heater is rated at 35,000 BTU and has a single stage design that ensures the heater puts out its full heating potential every time it's used. It is designed to be used with either a central patio or remote control system (each sold separately). It also comes equipped with an electrical ignition system for convenience. The unit does not come with the chains as pictured. This model requires a natural gas connection and a 24V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 10 1/2"
Height: 11 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/8" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Schwank Ltd MO-2135-NG
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register