Satco S6579 24" 20 Watt Shatterproof Cool White Fluorescent Light Bulb (T12)
- Quantity Discounts!
$6.88/EachShips free with Plus
- Averages 9000 average rated hours of luminescence
- 1220 lumens
- Silicone shatterproof coating with medium bi-pin base
- Uses less energy than comparable incandescent bulbs
- Up to 62 CRI
- Color temperature: 4100K (cool white)
|Satco S6579 Specs|
|Length||23 13/16 Inches|
|Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Bulb Shape||T Series|
|Burn Time||9,000 Hr.|
|Color Temperature||Cool White|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the number with “K” at the end mean?
- Measured using the Kelvin Scale, this number refers to the color hue emitted by the bulb’s light. Lower Kelvin numbers will have a more yellow output while higher Kelvin numbers will let out a bluer light.
Satco S6579 Details
Brilliantly illuminate your commercial kitchen, office, or hospitality service with this Satco S6579 24" 20 watt shatterproof fluorescent light bulb! More sustainable than traditional incandescent lamps, fluorescent light bulbs allow you to cut back on utility costs and generally last longer. They also distribute brighter light at your establishment. Plus, since it's shatterproof, this bulb is less likely to break during use, helping to keep your guests and staff members safe.
This efficient bulb has a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 62, assuring your operation's lighting will be bright and direct for an average of 9000 rated hours. This medium bi-pin based bulb yields 1220 lumens at 4100K to provide a cool, white light.
Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 23 13/16"
Maximum Overall Diameter (MOD): 1 1/2"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical equipment.
People Talk About:requirements shatterproof proof order lights inch guard covered bulb
All of our lights must be shatterproof or covered with a shatter proof guard in order to meet requirements. This 24 inch bulb meets these requirements.
Travis F. from Sweet Pea's Cupcakery Cafe Posted on 07/11/2017
Get paid to review this product!