SaniServ 58903 O-Ring
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
SaniServ 58903 O-Ring.
Frymaster 8160135 Round Drain O-Ring
Vulcan 00-881967 O-Ring
InSinkErator 12860 O-Ring
Master-Bilt 37-00516 Vinyl Collar, 85 1/4" O-Ring
DoughPro MPSR138 O-Ring
Alto-Shaam SA-29171 O-Ring
Hoshizaki 4A4755-03 Jis G70 O-Ring
Champion 0512130 O-Ring
Get paid to review this product!