Other Available Sizes:
- Size: Large
- High-performance 10 gauge Dyneema fabric
- ANSI level A5 protection offers the highest level of cut resistance
- Ambidextrous design
- Color-coded styles avoid cross-contamination
- Ideal for any food prep task
- Exclusive Double Guard™ antimicrobial agent
- Meets all OSHA Standards
Other Products from this Line
- San Jamar SG10-BL-L Blue A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove with Dyneema - Large
- San Jamar SG10-RD-L Red A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove with Dyneema - Large
- San Jamar SG10-GN-L Green A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove with Dyneema - Large
- San Jamar SG10-L White A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove with Dyneema - Large
- San Jamar DFG1000-L D-Shield A6 Level Cut-Resistant Glove - Large
- San Jamar SG10-PR-L Purple A7 Level Cut Resistant Glove with Dyneema - Large
|San Jamar SG10-Y-L Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Protection Level||Level A7|
San Jamar SG10-Y-L Details
Be sure to protect your employees' hands from slices, cuts, and abrasions with the San Jamar SG10-Y-L yellow cut resistant glove with Dyneema. The unique 10 gauge fabric offers the highest level of cut resistance available with ANSI level A5 cut protection, meaning that more than 4000 grams of weight is required to cut through the material. This ensures worry-free prep work for your employees as they can be sure the glove will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental cuts, even in high volume, fast-paced settings. Plus, an ambidextrous design ensures the glove can easily fit on either the left or right hand of each staff member, instantly increasing your operation's safety measures.
This line comes in a series of color-coded styles that, when instituted throughout your kitchen, helps avoid cross-contamination. Yellow serves traditionally as a color that can be reserved for raw poultry. The glove is machine washable for added convenience and can easily be tossed into your wash or laundry bin at the end of a busy day in the kitchen. Perfect for commercial kitchens, sandwich shops, delis, and butcher shops alike, these gloves are sure to boost both safety and productivity.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item protects hands against cuts.
This versatile glove is ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register