Other Available Sizes:
- Fits 6 to 24 oz. cups with 2 7/8" to 3 7/8" diameter rims
- Works with paper, plastic, or foam cups
- Included gaskets make it easy to adjust for a range of cup sizes
- Impact-resistant plastic construction
- Designed to be mounted in counter to make best use of limited space
- San Jamar X22TR Black Dispenser Trim Ring for 2 3/4" to 3 3/4" Diameter Cup or Lid Dispensers
- San Jamar XC2222SBK Black Small Replacement Gasket for Euro EZ-Fit® C2210 Cup Dispenser - 3/Pack
$24.62/PackOut Of Stock
- San Jamar XC2222M White Medium Replacement Gasket for Euro EZ-Fit® C2210 Cup Dispenser - 3/Pack
- San Jamar XC2222LBK Black Large Replacement Gasket for Euro EZ-Fit® C2210 Cup Dispenser - 3/Pack
- San Jamar XC2226BK Black Replacement Gasket Kit for Euro EZ-Fit® C2210 Cup Dispenser - 4/Pack
- San Jamar XC2226 White Replacement Gasket Kit for Euro EZ-Fit® C2210 Cup Dispenser - 4/Pack
Offer your customers easy-to-access cups with the San Jamar C2210C In-Counter Euro EZ-Fit® in-counter cup dispenser.
Ideal for coffee or soda stations at your gas station, convenience store, break room, or quick serve restaurant, this cup dispenser makes grabbing a cup quick and easy. It also makes your job of providing cups to your customers or employees super simple!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
With this dispenser you can use your preferred cups, whether foam, plastic, or paper. Plus, the unit accepts 6 oz. through 24 oz. cups, meaning that you can use this dispenser however you need it, even when those needs change.
Includes 4 Gaskets
It includes 4 pre-cut, easy-to-change, white gaskets that can accommodate cups with rim diameters ranging from 2 7/8" to 3 7/8". These gaskets foster the dispenser's versatility to make it as convenient for you as possible. When you want to dispense a larger or smaller cup, then just change out the gasket to one of the appropriate size, and you're ready to stock!
To ensure that you're conserving as much space as possible, this cup dispenser can be conveniently mounted vertically, horizontally, or at a 45 degree angle, depending on your needs.
The dispenser sits down into a counter, which saves space on the counter top by concealing the stock of cups. To install, a 4 7/8" diameter cutout in the counter is required.
Compare to Other Products
- Length:23 1/4 Inches
- Cutout Diameter:4 7/8 Inches
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register