Salvajor 997092 Lock Washer
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Salvajor 997092 Lock Washer.
|Salvajor 300 (230V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 300 (460V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 300 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 150 (115V)|
|Salvajor 150 (230V)|
|Salvajor 150 (230V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 150 (460V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 150 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 150 (208V)|
|Salvajor 100 (230V, 1 Phase)|
|Salvajor 100 (230V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 100 (460V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 100 (208V, 3 Phase)|
|Salvajor 100 (208V)|
|Salvajor 100 - 3 Phase|
|Salvajor 125 - 3 Phase|
|Salvajor 75 - 3 Phase|
|Salvajor 200 - 3 Phase|
|Salvajor 150 - 3 Phase|
Robot Coupe 39745 Locking Washer Assy
Henny Penny 18540 Washer
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 012915-45 Seat Washer
Stero A102014 Washer
Hobart WL-006-28 Washer
Bloomfield 2I-70519 Washer, Flat Rubber
Bunn 01532.0000 Lock Washer
Jackson 5311-011-62-65 Nylon Washer
Get paid to review this product!