$35.20/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$38.49/Each|
- Quickly covers spills while simultaneously alerting pedestrians to potential slip-and-fall hazards
- Comes with a wet floor sign and an absorbent pad tablet with 22 pads
- Sign's yellow color and bold, black text and graphics are easy to see and read from a distance
- Each pad is capable of absorbing up to 12 oz. of fluid
- Pads are designed to confine and mop up leaks, drips, and excess water or chemicals
- Tablet's slim form can be mounted to flat surfaces or affixed to the wet floor sign
- Sign, tablet, and pads can be folded up for convenient storage and transport on a janitor cart
- OSHA Compliant
Other Products from this Line
- Rubbermaid 1867507 Executive Series™ 23 1/2" 2-Sided Wooden Brass Plated Executive Wet Floor Sign
- Rubbermaid FG9S0000YEL 20" Yellow Multi-Lingual "Caution" Wet Floor Sign Pop-Up Safety Cone With Wall-Mounted Case
- Rubbermaid FG9S0100YEL 30" Yellow Multi-Lingual "Caution" Wet Floor Sign Pop-Up Safety Cone With Wall-Mounted Case
- Rubbermaid FG425400YEL Over-The-Spill 16" x 12 5/8" Yellow Medium Absorbent Pad Tablet with 22 Pads
- Shipping Weight
- 4.17 lb.
- 26 Inches
- 11 Inches
- 25 Inches
- 12 oz.
- Chemical Form
Made in America
- With Handle
- Signage Type
- Wet Floor
- Total Absorbency
- 2.4 Gallons per Case
- A Frame
Rubbermaid 690FLRSPLLKT Details
This Rubbermaid Over-The-Spill Kit with caution wet floor sign, medium absorbent pad tablet, and 22 pads allows you to quickly cover spills while simultaneously alerting pedestrians to potential slip-and-fall hazards. It comes with everything you need to prepare for spills within your establishment!
With a double sided design for optimal visibility, the a-frame sign's bright, yellow color and bold, black text and graphics make it easy to see and read from a distance. The caution warning messages are also imprinted in 3 languages, English, French, and Spanish, for effective communication across a broad range of customers or guests. Thanks to its durable, plastic construction, it won't rust, corrode or fade with extended use. While its narrow body and unique, plastic arm allow for non-obstructive placement in a variety of locations, its locking-style hanger keeps it stationary when in use.
The tear-off pads are made of melt-blown polypropylene for superior strength and maximum absorbency. Each pad is capable of absorbing up to 12 oz. of fluid and is designed to confine and mop up leaks, drips, and excess water or chemicals such as oils, coolants, and solvents. Plus, they're color-coded and feature the universal caution symbol with a "Caution, Wet Floor" message in both English and Spanish for optimal visibility and safety, helping to effectively reduce liability and risk of injury.
Made of corrugated plastic, the durable tablet's slim form mounts to flat surfaces with its built-in hook and can be conveniently affixed to the wet floor sign for easy access and quick liquid clean up. Once your floor is dry and clean, the sign, tablet, and pads can simply be folded up for convenient storage and transport on a janitor cart. Ideal for schools, businesses, supermarkets, and healthcare facilities, this Over-The-Spill kit is sure to help you maintain a clean facility and prepare for accidental messes.
- (1) 26" x 11" x 25" wet floor sign
- (1) yellow pad tablet with (22) 16" x 12 5/8" yellow absorbent pads
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register