Rubbermaid FG1963000000 13 1/2" Red High Temperature Silicone Spatula
Other Available Sizes:
- Red handle can be used to prevent cross contamination when preparing meat, fish, or vegetables
- Combines a silicone blade with a durable, nylon handle for long-lasting use
- Resists heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Notched, stain-resistant blade easily flexes to scrape the sides of bowls without scratching them
- Clean-Rest design ensures the blade stays raised off of counters when not in use
Check out the video for an in-depth overview of the manufacturing of Rubbermaid Commercial Products. Meet team members, see how Brute cans are built, tested, and distributed, and discover the motivation and mission behind RCP's innovative designs.
|Rubbermaid FG1963000000 Specs|
|Length||14 1/16 Inches|
|Blade Length||4 1/8 Inches|
|Handle Length||9 15/16 Inches|
|Blade Width||2 7/8 Inches|
|Blade / Head Material||Silicone|
High Heat Capable
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are the dimensions in the title different from the actual dimensions in the description?
- The dimensions given in the title represent an “industry standard” – a basic size that most manufacturers produce and that people in the industry use to easily identify a type of item. However, not all manufacturers produce their products the same way. For example, a title might say 12", but the item may actually be slightly larger or smaller. We include both measurements to help you find the product you’re looking for, and so you also know how large the product actually is.
Rubbermaid FG1963000000 Details
Reduce the risk of cross-contamination during food preparation with this Rubbermaid FG1963000000 13 1/2" red high temperature silicone spatula! Combining a silicone blade with a cool-touch, nylon handle, this spatula is designed for daily, heavy-duty use and superior employee safety. While its high temperature construction resists heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit to maintain its structure when used with piping-hot pots and pans, its notched, stain-resistant blade easily flexes, enabling you to scrape the sides of mixing bowls without scratching them. Its red color also allows you to assign it to raw meat items to keep them separate from cooked meat, fish, poultry, vegetable, and dairy products. Once assigned, your staff members will be able to consistently identify which spatula to use when prepping for busy breakfast, lunch, or dinner rushes.
Thanks to its convenient, innovative Clean-Rest feature, the spatula's blade stays raised off of counters when not in use, keeping it clean while you work on other tasks. In addition, it boasts a hole on the end of the handle so you can easily hang it after washing for convenient storage. Use this red spatula to ensure proper food handling within your establishment!
Blade Length: 4 1/8"
Blade Width: 2 7/8"
Overall Length: 14 1/16"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:spatula love great Rubbermaid larger spatulas buy Color high kitchen
I bought this one for larger batches when baking. It does an excellent job of scraping that you hardly leave any batter behind!! Highly recommend any of the Rubbermaid products!! Very good quality!!
I follow Cooks' Illustrated recommendations for kitchenware, and this item lives up to the hype! When it first arrived, I thought it might be too big, but it has been manageable even for apartment living. Solid build. Hope it last long and does not take on odors and stains.
Love, Love, Love these spatulas. The large size is great for scraping batter out of our mixer bowl. Large enough to get the job done, but not cumbersome.
The Rubbermaid Color-Coded 13 1/2" high temperature spatula is great for color coding your kitchen. While it has multiple different uses, the quality doesn't change.
This is the best spatula for all around cooking/baking in the kitchen! Thanks for carrying this item! I would definitely buy again. Don't hesitate to purchase this item, you will love it
This 13 1/2" Rubbermaid silicone spatula works really well when we want a somewhat larger spatula. It doesn't stain even under repeated use with preparations that normally stain others (like our caramelized carrot soup). We like it so much we are going to buy the 9 1/2" one as well.
I really like this 13 1/2 inch red high temperature silicone spatula from Rubbermaid the really good durable spatula and a cheap price they work great
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register