- Ideal for use in buffets and catered events
- Rustic, dark bamboo case construction unique to induction units
- Reaches desired temperature quickly and holds constant heat up to 2 continual hours
- Touch-top control features programmable heat and timer settings
- Heats evenly without flames, fumes, chemical odors, or waste
Other Products from this Line
- Rosseto SK052 Multi-Chef 21 5/8" x 13 5/8" x 10" Bronze Chafer Alternative Warmer with Grill-Top, Reversible Burner Stand, and 3 Fuel holders
- Rosseto SK031 Multi-Chef 21 5/8" x 13 5/8" x 10 7/16" Stainless Steel Chafer Alternative Warmer with Grill-Top, Burner Stand, and 3 Fuel Holders
- Rosseto SM244 Multi-Chef 21 9/16" x 13 9/16" Black Matte Steel Ice Housing with Clear Acrylic Insert
- Rosseto LD161 Iris 2 Gallon Clear Acrylic Rectangle Beverage Dispenser with Stamped Stainless Steel Base
- Rosseto LD163 Iris 4 Gallon Clear Acrylic Rectangle Beverage Dispenser with Stamped Stainless Steel Base
- Rosseto SK043 Multi-Chef Iris 21 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 7 1/4" Stainless Steel Chafer Alternative Warmer with Grill-Top, Burner Stand, and Fuel Holder
- Rosseto SM217 Multi-Chef 23" x 13 1/4" x 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Griddle with Perforated Flatbread Warming Tray
- Rosseto BP021 Multi-Chef Double Countertop Induction Heater with Natural Bamboo Wooden Housing and Touch Top Controls - 120V, 60Hz
- Rosseto SK034 Swan 14 5/16" Black Matte Riser with Tempered Glass Riser Shelf and Porcelain Bowl 7-Piece Set
- Rosseto SM191 Multi-Chef 21 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 10" Stainless Steel Chafer Alternative Warmer with Burner Stand and 3 Fuel Holders
- Rosseto SM195 Multi-Chef 21 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 10" Black Matte Steel Chafer Alternative Warmer with Burner Stand and 3 Fuel Holders
- Rosseto LD160 Iris 1 Gallon Clear Acrylic Rectangle Beverage Dispenser with Stamped Stainless Steel Base
- Shipping Weight
- 13 lb.
- 11 13/16 Inches
- 11 13/16 Inches
- 6 1/2 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Control Type
- Decorative Base
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- Single Burner
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Product Line
- Rosseto Multi-Chef
- Induction Ranges
- Front of House
Customer questions about this product
What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities, but make sure to check the manual. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food. Please note a warped or uneven bottom, a very dirty pan/pot bottom, or perhaps even chipped or cracked pot/pan might cause error codes.
Rosseto BP024 Details
Efficiently cook and maintain an extensive variety of dishes with the Rosseto BP024 Multi-Chef single induction heater! Ideal for buffet tables, catered events, and front-of-house display cooking, this induction range helps to create a safer, more comfortable, efficient, and portable cooking environment. Designed for countertop use, this Rosseto induction heater features stylish wooden housing with an attractive dark bamboo finish, and will add a touch of sophistication to any buffet table or dining area.
Equipped with 650W of heating power, this induction heater will reach your desired temperature quickly and distribute heat evenly without flames, fumes, chemical odors, or waste. It can safely remain running for up to 2 continuous hours per use, and eliminates the need to use and dispose of chafer fuel when used to maintain food temperatures at catered events. As energy is expended only when its surface comes into contact with induction-ready cookware, this induction heater helps to reduce energy costs. Plus, it features intuitive, integrated touch-top controls for timers and temperature.
A distributor in tabletop products in over 120 countries, Rosseto has quickly risen to the top of the foodservice industry for both quality and design. Between ensuring that only high-quality materials are used in their products to making beautiful user-friendly designs, you are guaranteed to find a quality addition to your food displays. Rosseto is a brand you can trust to create a tabletop display that is not only useful, but elegant as well.
Width: 11 13/16"
Depth: 11 13/16"
Height: 6 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register