$619.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $18.57 back (1,857 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Ideal for use in buffets and catered events
- Rustic, natural bamboo case construction unique to induction units
- Reaches desired temperature quickly and holds constant heat up to 2 continual hours
- Remote control features programmable heat and timer settings
- Heats evenly without flames, fumes, chemical odors, or waste
Other Products from this Line
- Rosseto SK032 Multi-Chef 21 5/8" x 13 5/8" x 10 7/16" Black Matte Steel Chafer Alternative Warmer with Grill-Top, Burner Stand, and 3 Fuel Holders
- Rosseto BP014 Multi-Chef Double Countertop Induction Heater with Dark Bamboo Wooden Housing and Mounted Remote Control - 120V, 60Hz
- Rosseto LD163 Iris 4 Gallon Clear Acrylic Rectangle Beverage Dispenser with Stamped Stainless Steel Base
- Rosseto SM234 Multi-Chef 21 5/8" x 13 9/16" x 7" Black Matte Steel Chafer Alternative Warmer with Burner Stand and 3 Fuel Holders
- Rosseto BP016 Multi-Chef Single Countertop Induction Heater with Dark Bamboo Wooden Housing and Mounted Remote Control - 120V, 60Hz
- Rosseto BP015 Multi-Chef Single Countertop Induction Heater with Natural Bamboo Wooden Housing and Mounted Remote Control - 120V, 60Hz
Rosseto BP013 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 21 lb.
- 22 13/16 Inches
- 14 5/8 Inches
- 6 1/2 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- Decorative Base
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Product Line
- Rosseto Multi-Chef
- Induction Ranges
- Front of House
Customer questions about this product
- Can this induction range handle any pan capacity?
- Most induction ranges do not have specified weight or pan capacities, but make sure to check the manual. The key to ensuring your range works properly and does not get damaged by too much weight is to use a pan with a bottom diameter that does not exceed the burner's diameter. Using a larger pan or pot, such as a stock pot, will lessen the effectiveness of the range and the quality of your food. Please note a warped or uneven bottom, a very dirty pan/pot bottom, or perhaps even chipped or cracked pot/pan might cause error codes.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
Rosseto BP013 Details
Efficiently cook and maintain an extensive variety of dishes with the Rosseto BP013 Multi-Chef double induction heater. Ideal for buffet tables, catered events, and front-of-house display cooking, this induction range helps to create a safer, more comfortable, efficient, and portable cooking environment. Designed for countertop use, this Rosseto induction heater features stylish wooden housing with an attractive natural oak finish, and will add a touch of sophistication to any buffet table or dining area. Its double wide surface houses two induction heating elements, providing ample room for large buffet or catered event services!
Equipped with 650W of heating power, this induction heater will reach your desired temperature quickly and distribute heat evenly without flames, fumes, chemical odors, or waste. It can safely remain running for up to 2 continuous hours per use, and eliminates the need to use and dispose of chafer fuel when used to maintain food temperatures at catered events. As energy is expended only when its surface comes into contact with induction-ready cookware, this induction heater helps to reduce energy costs. Plus, it comes with an attached, rear-mounted remote for precision temperature and time control that can be removed from its mounting slot when necessary.
A distributor in tabletop products in over 120 countries, Rosseto has quickly risen to the top of the foodservice industry for both quality and design. Between ensuring that only high-quality materials are used in their products to making beautiful user-friendly designs, you are guaranteed to find a quality addition to your food displays. Rosseto is a brand you can trust to create a tabletop display that is not only useful, but elegant as well.
Width: 22 13/16"
Depth: 14 5/8"
Height: 6 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register