Regency Top Bracket for Traffic Doors
- Replaces the top bracket and mounting hardware
- Direct replacement for original part
- One kit required for single Regency traffic doors, two kits for double doors
- Fits all Regency traffic doors
Regency Space Solutions
|Width||6 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this traffic door fire rated? Can it be used as a firewall?
- Due to the nature of swinging traffic doors, this door is not fire rated and should not be used in the place of a certified firewall. Among other specifications, fire-rated doors must be able to fully close and lock in place to prevent a fire from spreading. Gaskets must also meet smoke and draft control guidelines. If a firewall is required by local ordinance or laws, confirm that a door is rated accordingly prior to purchase.
This kit will let you easily replace a top bracket on all Regency traffic doors! If you see that the bracket on your door is bent or that it isn't allowing the door to open and close properly, it's important to fix the issue promptly in order to avoid further damage to the door or your facility. This item replaces the top bracket on a single door. Double doors will require 2.
- (1) top hinge assembly
- (2) covers for top hinge assembly
- (4) cross-head screws
- (4) cross-head nuts
- (6) large cross-head bolts
- (3) hex bolts with nuts
Width: 6 3/4"
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!