$15.28/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 1 - 3||$16.99/Each|
- Creates a solid base for your wire shelves that doubles as a cutting board
- High-density polyethylene will not crack, warp, chip, or rot
- Material resists liquid absorption, staining, odors, and unsanitary scoring
- Smooth surface easily wipes clean after every use
- Fits 14" x 24" wire shelving
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lb.
- 23 1/4 Inches
- 13 1/4 Inches
- Compatible Shelf Length
- 24 Inches
- Compatible Shelf Width
- 14 Inches
- Dishwasher Safe
- Product Type
- 1/2 Inches
- Cutting Board Inserts
Customer questions about this product
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters.
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I use this mobile shelving unit as a cart?
- While casters do make the rack mobile, it is still designed for storage and not for transport applications. Moving it from the wall for cleaning is an appropriate use of its mobility.
Use this Regency 13 1/4" x 23 1/4" x 1/2" polyethylene cutting board insert to maximize the benefits of wire shelving in your kitchen or storage area while keeping your operation organized and streamlined. This cutting board is designed to fit effortlessly into 14" x 24" wire shelving. It creates a solid base for your wire shelves that doubles as a cutting board.
This board is made of durable and resilient 1/2" thick polyethylene. The material resists liquid absorption, staining, and odors, as well the unsanitary trapping of food particles that results from scoring. To help you maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen, the board's smooth surface is easy to wipe clean after every use.
Length: 23 1/4"
Width: 13 1/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Regency Polyethylene Cutting Board Insert for 18" x 36" Wire ShelvingRated 5 out of 5 stars
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register