Other Available Sizes:
- Green epoxy coating is corrosion resistant and suitable for moist/humid environments
- Sized for wall-to-wall shelving in 6' x 8' walk-ins, door on 6' side
- Comes with all necessary hardware, including split sleeves and S-hooks
- Promotes proper air flow around stored products
- Regency Green Post Clamp
- Regency Green Epoxy Swing Hook - 6 1/4"
- Regency Chrome Storage Basket for Wire Shelving - 17 3/8" x 7 1/2" x 10"
- Regency Chrome Storage Basket for Wire Shelving - 13 3/8" x 5" x 7"
- Regency 1 1/4" x 3 3/8" Small Chrome Snap-On J-Hook for Wire Shelving
- Regency 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" Large Chrome Snap-On J-Hook for Wire Shelving
- Regency 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" Large Chrome Double Snap-On J-Hook for Wire Shelving
- Regency 18" x 60" NSF Green Epoxy Wire Shelf
|Shipping Weight||215.56 lb.|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||600 lb.|
|Number of Shelves||16 Shelves|
|Type|| Shelving Kits|
Walk-In Shelving Units
|Usage|| All Environments|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters. If you are looking for mobile shelving, consider a shelving kit with casters or a caster-ready mobile shelving post.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
This Regency walk-in shelving kit is a great way to quickly and easily outfit a larger space with shelving, such as a 6' x 8' walk-in unit. This unit's wire shelf design allows proper airflow inside your walk-in, which in turn keeps temperatures even and ensures that products stay within safe holding temperatures. The shelves are adjustable too; the posts are marked in intervals and use a split sleeve assembly system, letting you move the shelves up or down if inventory needs change. Each shelf in the kit can hold up to 450 lb. of evenly distributed weight. A durable, green epoxy coating over the posts and shelves gives your shelving system the durability needed to stand up to frequent loading and unloading, while also providing the corrosion resistance that's essential inside a walk-in.
This high quality, commercial-grade kit contains all of the hardware needed to install your shelving and to connect each section for stability, including the shelves, posts, and S-hooks. It ships unassembled and is intended for a walk-in with a door on the 6' side.
- (8) 18" x 60" NSF green epoxy wire shelves
- (4) 24" x 60" NSF green epoxy wire shelves
- (8) 64" posts
- (16) S-hooks
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register