Regency Hardware Kit for Traffic Doors
- Includes all hardware for a top and a bottom bracket
- Direct replacement for original part
- One kit required for single Regency traffic doors, two kits for double doors
- Fits all Regency traffic doors
Regency Space Solutions
Customer questions about this product
- Is this traffic door fire rated? Can it be used as a firewall?
- Due to the nature of swinging traffic doors, this door is not fire rated and should not be used in the place of a certified firewall. Among other specifications, fire-rated doors must be able to fully close and lock in place to prevent a fire from spreading. Gaskets must also meet smoke and draft control guidelines. If a firewall is required by local ordinance or laws, confirm that a door is rated accordingly prior to purchase.
This kit will let you easily replace the mounting hardware on all Regency traffic doors! If you see that the hardware holding your door's mounting bracket in place has become damaged or gone missing, it's important to fix the issue promptly in order to avoid further damage to the door or your facility. The kit includes everything needed to replace the mounting hardware on the top and bottom brackets for a single door. Double doors will require 2 of this kit to replace all mounting hardware.
- (5) hex bolts with nuts
- (4) cross-head screws
- (4) cross-head nuts
- (6) large cross-head bolts
- (2) medium cross-head bolts
- (2) expansion bolts
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register