$114.99/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$129.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 18 gauge, type 430 stainless steel
- Adjustable to accommodate varying items
- Increases storage space
- Works with Regency 36" x 36" stainless steel work tables
- Shipping Weight
- 17.82 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 36 Inches
- Adjustable Height
- 18 Gauge
- Stainless Steel
- 36" x 36"
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Add valuable storage space to your Regency work table with this Regency adjustable stainless steel work table undershelf! This undershelf will work with 36" x 36" tables to provide an extra shelf for storing frequently used items like prep tools, cutting boards, bar towels, oven mitts, pans, and trays. Since this shelf is adjustable, you can move it higher or lower to accommodate items of varying sizes.
This work table undershelf is made of 18 gauge, type 430 stainless steel to ensure maximum durability and corrosion resistance. Stainless steel is a great choice for food prep areas since it is easy to clean and sanitize, plus it provides a sleek, professional appearance that will fit right in to your commercial kitchen. Accessorize your work table with this undershelf to ensure a stable, sanitary storage area for commonly used items that you want to keep within arms' reach.
This undershelf is designed to fit 36" x 36" Regency work tables. Its actual dimensions are 6" shorter than the table in length and width because the table legs are set in under the table top.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register