$94.97/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 4||$99.99/Each|
- Attractive, durable, and damage-resistant green epoxy coating
- Perfect for storage, office, or retail use in corners where shelf space could be utilized
- (4) 18" triangle shelves provide plenty of storage
- (3) 34" epoxy posts with included feet for stationary use
- Split sleeve assembly system allows for easy adjustment
- Shipping Weight
- 28 lb.
- 18 Inches
- 25 1/4 Inches
- 64 Inches
- Assembly Required
- 2,000 lb.
- Without Casters
- NSF Listed
- Green Epoxy
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 500 lb.
- Epoxy-Coated Metal
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Corner Shelving Kits
- All Environments
Customer questions about this product
- Can I mix and match Regency shelving components with other popular shelving brands?
- Regency shelving is designed to work with many popular brands of shelving, including Metro Super Erecta and Advance Tabco. However, it's important to note that each type of component must be from the same brand, due to minor variations in size between brands.
For example, you can use Metro Super Erecta shelves with Regency posts, but all of the shelves must be Metro and all of the posts must be Regency. However, you cannot use a few Advance Tabco shelves and a few Regency shelves on the same set of posts at the same time, or two Metro posts and two Regency posts on the same shelving unit.
- How important is the weight capacity of my shelving?
- It is imperative to consider weight capacity when selecting a shelving unit for commercial applications. Not only does weight capacity affect how much product can be stored at one time, but it affects how well the unit withstands use. If a unit is used to hold more weight than it has been approved to hold, the excess weight will compromise the unit’s integrity, damage its construction, and potentially void its warranty. Plus, because storage needs evolve with a business, selecting a unit with a high capacity can help ensure that it accommodates both immediate and future needs.
- Can I convert this stationary unit to a mobile one?
- This shelving component is designed to be stationary and is not compatible with casters.
- Will the posts for this item come assembled?
- No, your posts will ship in pieces and will require assembly.
Keep your storage area organized with the Regency 18" NSF green epoxy triangle 4-shelf kit with 64" posts! Featuring an attractive green epoxy coating for added durability and damage resistance, this kit includes (4) 18" wire shelves and (3) 64" posts, which allows you to create a convenient storage solution for the corner of your janitorial closet, warehouse, or stock room.
With an open wire design, this shelving system facilitates proper air flow while remaining incredibly sturdy and durable. Whether you need to store bulk ingredients, prep tools, cleaning supplies, or even small industrial components, these spacious shelves give you plenty of room to store all of your essential supplies. Plus, each shelf has a capacity of 500 pounds. They're adjustable, too! Since the posts are marked in intervals and use a split sleeve system of assembly, the shelves are easy to move higher or lower along the posts. This is especially great for expanding businesses that may not have finalized their product offerings.
A set of 3 split sleeves is provided for each shelf. Likewise, a foot is provided for each post and must be used for proper installation. The shelving unit requires assembly.
Width: 25 1/4"
Capacity: 2,000 lb.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register