- Sanitizes, disinfects, and deodorizes
- Can be used as a stain remover
- Features a fresh, lemon scent
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- EPA registered
- Noble Chemical CM-240 Chlorine Test Paper Dispenser - 10-200ppm
- 11" 1 oz. Plastic Pump Dispenser for 1 Gallon Plastic Bottles
- Noble Chemical CM-240 Chlorine Test Strips 10-200ppm - 100 Count Vial
- Noble Products King-Pail 10 Qt. Red Sanitizing Pail
- Noble Products King-Pail 8 Qt. Red Sanitizing Pail
- ChoiceHD 13 1/2" x 21" Blue Medium-Duty Foodservice Wiper - 150/Case
- ChoiceHD 13 1/2" x 21" White Medium-Duty Foodservice Wiper - 150/Case
- Choice 13" x 20" Pink Standard Duty Foodservice Wiper - 200/Case
|Chemical Type||Surface Sanitizer & Disinfectant|
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Usage||General Use Cleaners|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this protect against viruses such as COVID-19?
- Yes, this product is EPA List N approved to effectively protect against COVID-19. Please follow all label directions for safe and effective use.
Keeping your workplace safe and germ-free is critically important, and this Pure Bright lemon-scented bleach provides you with an EPA-registered disinfectant and sanitizer for non-food contact surfaces that is perfect for even the toughest applications! This bleach has been proven to kill 99.9% of germs, including staph, strep, athlete's foot, influenza, and other infectious pathogens. While the value of keeping your staff and your guests safe from catching or transmitting diseases speaks for itself, Pure Bright bleach also offers significant cost savings over other national brands.
In janitorial applications, this bleach is ideal for disinfecting and deodorizing nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, work surfaces, and restroom fixtures, and it boasts a fresh, lemon scent that helps get rid of odors. Simply dilute with water to create an effective disinfecting solution! It is perfect for use in healthcare facilities, offices, schools, nursing homes, day-cares, or hotels. Plus, this versatile Pure Bright bleach has a number of uses in a variety of food service applications. For instance, it can be used to sanitize and deodorize nonporous non-food contact surfaces such as walls, floors, dining furniture, countertops, and equipment.
In addition to janitorial and food service applications, Pure Bright bleach offers an effective and economical way to clean linens and clothes. Dilute with water to create the perfect sanitizing and stain-removing solution for all of your commercial laundry needs.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register