Bought this cleaner for my food trailer and commissary kitchen. I like it so much I took some home for use there. The head of the spray bottle is sturdy and doesn’t twist or spin like cheaper ones. The product smells good and works great!
- Lemon scented cleaner adds a fresh aroma
- Kills a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, molds, mildew, and viruses
- Thoroughly and gently cleans plexiglass, metal, porcelain, plastic, and other hard, non-porous surfa
- Versatile, one-step cleaner saves time
- Promotes a clean and sanitary environment for guests
|Shipping Weight||2.23 lb.|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Package Size||32 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this product to clean marble or granite surfaces?
- Yes, neutral cleaners (Cleaning chemicals with a pH level close to water) are safe for use on marble and granite. Cleaning chemicals with a pH level either higher (basic) or lower (acidic) than water are not recommended for cleaning marble or granite surfaces.
- Can this product be used in a fogger?
- You can use this product in a fogger by following the proper fogging instructions. Be sure to follow the correct dilution ratios and wear protective equipment while fogging to ensure safe use of this product.
- Does this protect against viruses such as COVID-19?
- Yes, this product is EPA List N approved to effectively protect against COVID-19. Please follow all label directions for safe and effective use.
Disinfect, clean, and deodorize soiled surfaces in your kitchen or restroom in one labor-saving step with this Noble Chemical Lemon Lance Ready-to-Use multi-surface disinfectant cleaner and deodorizer. This cleaner is strong enough to kill a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, molds, mildew, and viruses, yet gentle enough to thoroughly clean your plexiglass, metal, porcelain, plastic, and other hard, non-porous surfaces without doing any damage.
With this disinfectant cleaner, maintaining a clean establishment is a breeze. To use Noble Chemical's Lemon Lance Ready-to-Use disinfectant and detergent, spray this ready-to-use product to disinfect hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces and allow it to remain wet for 10 minutes. Afterwards, wipe it dry or allow it to air dry.
Package Size: 32 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:bottle bought cheaper cleaner commissary food great head home kitchen
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register