Premium White Disposable Polypropylene Coveralls - XL
$1.81/EachShips free with Plus
- Premium, 3-layered polypropylene keeps out heavier particles
- Effective barrier against non-hazardous liquids and particulates
- Front zipper provides a secure closure
- Elastic waist, wrists, and ankles allow for a snug seal
- Collared neckline adds extra protection
- Durable, serged seams help prevent fraying
- Great for asbestos abatement, food processing, painting, or mold remediation
You May Also Need
Keep your employees' skin and clothes protected with these premium white disposable polypropylene coveralls. Made of one layer of meltblown polypropylene sandwiched between two layers of spun bonded polypropylene, these XL coveralls offer ample protection from non-hazardous liquids and particulates. The abrasion-resistant material is built for longevity and even boasts durable, serged seams to prevent fraying while still allowing for some flexibility.
As an effective barrier, these coveralls feature a collared neckline for extra protection, while the elastic waist, wrists, and ankles allow for a snug fit. Additionally, the front zipper helps provide a secure closure. Use them wherever a high level of protection is desired, such as with asbestos abatement, food processing, painting, or mold remediation.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:easy coveralls tossed slip Polycarbonate much expected disposable better
Polycarbonate coveralls that are much better than expected. These disposable coveralls slip on easy and after they are used, they come off just as easy and can be tossed away.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register