Power Soak 36035 Hair Pin
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Power Soak 36035 Hair Pin.
Power Soak 27481 Pump Shaft Sleeve Ps-200
Power Soak 32547 Handle, Disconnect Pistol
Power Soak 29119 Euro-Handle Kit
Advance Tabco 7-PS-24C Tubular Wall Supports for 16" x 14" and 16" x 20" Hand Sinks
Power Soak PS_26572 Fan Baldor Motor 2hp
Power Soak 31627 Flat Drain Cover
Regency 32 11/16" Stainless Steel Leg
Duke 115547 Linkage
Get paid to review this product!