Power Soak 32517 Impellar Adapter
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Power Soak 32517 Impellar Adapter.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Power Soak 19296 Quench Arc
Power Soak 28227 Designer Handle Kit
Power Soak 28224 O Ring Kit
Power Soak RS1456 Green Push Button
Advance Tabco K-610CF 16" x 20" Strainer Plate
Power Soak 34804 Decal Lights Job Aid
Power Soak 29939 Overload
Power Soak RS1439 Inside Heater Cover
Get paid to review this product!