Power Soak 27593 Impeller
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Power Soak 27593 Impeller.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Power Soak PS-225|
|Power Soak PS-275|
Regency Stainless Steel Cross Brace for 18" Wide Sinks - 2/Set
Power Soak 34059 Tie Rod
Power Soak 34950 Wave Guide
Advance Tabco K-610C 16" x 20" Strainer Plate
Power Soak 27901 Cntrl Panel 208-230v Sgl Phs
Power Soak 29128 Drain Cover Screw Kit
Advance Tabco K-170 Replacement Eye Wash Attachment for 7-PS-55 Sink
Regency 22 7/16" Galvanized Steel Leg
Get paid to review this product!