Power Soak 27477 Key, Impeller
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Power Soak 27477 Key, Impeller.
|Power Soak 200PSS120L21D1|
|Power Soak PS-201|
|Power Soak PS-225|
|Power Soak PS-275|
Advance Tabco 7-PS-34 C-Fold Paper Towel and Liquid Soap Dispenser for 17" Wide Hand Sinks
Power Soak 32566 Impeller Key
Advance Tabco K-610CF 16" x 20" Strainer Plate
Power Soak RS1009 Gasket, Intake
Power Soak 29169 Gasket
FMP 117-1473 14" x 10" Stainless Steel Right Hand Sink Side Splash Kit
Regency 22 7/16" Galvanized Steel Leg
Power Soak 38689 Valve Selector
Get paid to review this product!