Other Available Sizes:
- Cost-effective option that can be used to create a sous vide cooking bath
- Design allows you to clamp your immersion circulator (sold separately) to the tank
- Clear construction offers optimal visibility
- Polycarbonate material provides reliable, long lasting use
- Easy to clean and maintain
|PolyScience PSC-FTP49 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this polycarbonate item dishwasher safe?
- While the item is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to reduce any cloudiness that may occur after repeated dishwasher cycles.
PolyScience PSC-FTP49 Details
Create a functional sous vide system using this PolyScience FTP49 equivalent 49 liter clear polycarbonate immersion circulator sous vide tank so your business can offer high quality, perfectly portioned product. Its design allows you to clamp your immersion circulator (sold separately) to the side in order to create the perfect conditions for heating water to temperatures appropriate for sous vide cooking.
Made from durable polycarbonate material, this tank is sure to provide reliable and long lasting use for your commercial establishment. Plus, since it's clear this tank offers optimal product visibility so you and your staff can see what's being cooked at a glance. When you're finished using it, this container is also easy to clean and maintain for future usage. Able to hold 49 liters of liquid, this tank is a must have to complete your PolyScience sous vide cooking system!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register