PolyJohn SA1-1009 We'll Care III Yellow Wheelchair Accessible Portable Restroom - Assembled
- Maximum ventilation to reduce smells
- Roomy and spacious interior is perfect for wheelchairs
- Handrails on all walls
- Zero barrier entry to easily roll wheelchairs inside
- 50 gallon capacity tank
You May Also Need View All Items
Morcon M1000 2-Ply 900 Sheet Bath Tissue Roll - 36/Case
plus $32.49 / Case
PolyJohn TD04-1000 Black Paper Towel Dispenser
$28.99 / Each
PolyJohn SK3-2000 Applause 33 Gallon Portable Hand Washing Sink with Hard Liner
$799.00 / Each
PolyJohn BRA2-2000 Bravo 22 Gallon Heated Portable Dual Hand Washing Station
$1,139.00 / Each
PolyJohn SK3-1000 Applause 60 Gallon Portable Hand Washing Sink with Vinyl Bag Liner
$799.00 / Each
Noble Chemical 5 Gallon / 640 oz. Refresh Deodorizing Fluid
plus $115.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 5 Gallon / 640 oz. EDM+ Enzymatic Drain Maintainer
plus $122.99 / Each
WebstaurantStore 9942 Black Health Guard Hand Soap / Sanitizer Dispenser
plus $4.49 / Each
Make sure the door on your PolyJohn unit remains working like new with a new spring assembly. In just a few simple steps you can have the spring assembly on your door replaced and ready for use!
A comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to assemble your We'll Care III portable restroom. Note: this unit ships assembled.
PolyJohn We'll Care III portable restroom is fully ADA compliant. Watch this video to learn about all of the ADA compliant features it offers!
|PolyJohn SA1-1009 Specs|
|Length||92 7/16 Inches|
|Width||85 1/4 Inches|
|Height||92 1/2 Inches|
|Door Width||32 3/4 Inches|
|Door Height||80 Inches|
|Seat Height||19 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Tank Capacity||50 gal.|
Customer questions about this product
- How many portable restrooms and sinks do I need for my commercial job site or event?
- Every job site and outdoor event is different. The duration and number of attendees are the biggest factors determining how many portable restrooms and sinks are necessary.
For commercial work sites, it is recommended to have 1 portable restroom for every 10 workers.
For other outdoor events, see the downloadable Restroom and Sink Estimator in Resources and Downloads.
- Is it normal that there are slight variations in color of this portable restroom roof?
- This is quite normal and not a sign of poor quality control. Due to how the various materials are manufactured from PolyJohn's suppliers, there may be some slight variations in the tint. These variations will bleach out over time. How quickly they disappear will depend on the amount of sunlight and weathering the unit receives.
- Does this portable restroom come fully assembled?
- Yes, this portable restroom comes fully assembled unless otherwise stated on the purchase order.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
PolyJohn SA1-1009 Details
Designed to exceed the ADA portable toilet guidelines, this PolyJohn SA1-1009 We'll Care III yellow wheelchair accessible portable restroom is a highly popular, spacious, and praised portable restroom. This is the largest PolyJohn portable restroom. The interior is incredibly spacious and the door is oversized to accommodate all sizes of wheelchairs. Additionally, the floor access is at ground level and barrier free, making it easy to roll a wheelchair inside. Inside the restroom, there are handrails on all the walls. They are 33" off the floor and help make transitioning from a wheelchair to the restroom seat easy and safe. With its lightweight, compact, and sturdy design, this portable restroom is the perfect choice for concerts, fairs, or any other outdoor event. Additionally, the self-closing door has a very small gap at the bottom to help increase privacy while keeping debris and dirt out. There is even a male/female/handicap sign that is included for the door or side of the portable restroom. This portable restroom sets the standard for the sanitation industry especially for people with physical disability or mobility impairment.
Each portable restroom includes a ventilation pipe to keep odors and unpleasant smells minimized inside the portable restroom too. You can also install a dump valve on this unit, giving you the option to connect toilet waste to a holding tank. On the door, there is an occupancy signal latch that lets you know if the unit is currently in use. This portable restroom even has a place for decals so you can label them with your business's logo.
Easy to clean wheelchair accessible portable toilets are an essential addition to any outdoor event. The tough construction inside and out is ideal for commercial worksites too. Offer your guests the best with this PolyJohn We'll Care III wheel chair accessible unit. This item comes fully assembled.
PolyJohn sets the standard for the sanitation industry and is the leading manufacturer of portable restrooms. Their products are made for high traffic areas such as commercial worksites, festivals, and fairs. Most importantly, each PolyJohn is designed to be easy to clean and maintain. Regardless of where you need them, PolyJohn's products are built to withstand years of use.
Exterior Length: 92 7/16"
Exterior Width: 85 1/4"
Exterior Height: 92 1/2"
Door Frame Width: 32 3/4"
Door Frame Height: 80"
Interior Turning Circle: 60"
Seat Height: 19"
Holding Tank Capacity: 50 gallon
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item arrives fully assembled, and requires no additional assembly prior to use.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register