- Keeps your oil fresh by removing impurities
- Heavy-duty, flat style
- Compatible with select Pitco portable filtration machines
- Helps to prolong fryer oil life
- 17 1/2” x 28”
- Noble Chemical 8 oz. / 240 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 72/Case
$49.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 2 Gallon Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 2/Case
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
|Length||17 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||100 Sheets|
Customer questions about this product
- Why should I filter my fryer oil?
- Regularly filtering your fryer oil saves money. It extends the life of your fryer oil, which in turn leads to less frequent refills.
This Assure Parts 17 1/2" x 28" heavy-duty flat style filter paper for select Pitco portable filtration machines ensures clean oil and amazing fried foods. It allows the frying oil to pass through while also eliminating particles from the oil at the same time. Regularly filtering your fryer oil will extend the life of your oil and allow you to provide your guests with fries, mozzarella sticks, and more! Keeping your fryer's portable or built-in filtration system well-maintained is vital to a good fryer oil supply that will last longer. This filter paper will help you do just that, saving you money on replacement oil costs and also creating a fresher fried product for your customers.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Pitco P24 120V|
|Franklin Machine Products 175-1190|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register