Great fryers. Best I have ever tried. Heavy duty, can last for many many years. Easy 3-5 years with heavy use. Only down side is price. Very expensive but you definitely get what you pay for.
Earn up to $11.83 back (1,183 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Fine mesh material quickly drains oil and helps prevent food from slipping through the basket
- Polymer coated handle for a comfortable, firm grip
- Durable mesh for long-lasting use
- Steel front hook allows basket hang out of the oil and drain
- Perfect for restaurants, pubs, food trucks, and hotels
|Pitco PTP6072188 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||4 lb.|
|Length||17 1/4 Inches|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Height||5 3/4 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Type||Floor Fryer Baskets|
Customer questions about this product
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Pitco PTP6072188 Details
Prepare french fries, chicken fingers, onion rings, and a whole host of other products with the Pitco P6072188 17 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 5 3/4" twin size fine mesh fryer basket! During peak hours of operation, it's helpful to have extra fry baskets on hand to help keep production moving. For a long-lasting product, this basket has a durable fine mesh material so you can rely on it to help keep production efficient.
This basket's steel-constructed front hook provides a convenient way to hang the basket out of the oil after you're finished frying to drain the excess. Plus, the polymer coated handle ensures a firm and comfortable grip. This fryer basket is the perfect addition to any restaurant, pub, hotel, or food truck!
Length (without handle): 17 1/4"
Width: 8 1/2"
Height (without handle): 5 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
People Talk About:heavy years best definitely down duty easy fryers great price
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register