Orange Class 2 High Visibility Surveyor's Safety Vest with Hook & Loop Closure - XXXL
- Quantity Discounts!
- Bright orange color
- Ensures visibility and safety on the job
- 2" thick reflective silver tape
- Made of polyester mesh
- Hook & loop closure
- Great for crossing guards, airport luggage handlers, and surveyors
- Sleeveless design promotes mobility
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class II standards
|Closure||Hook and Loop|
|Size||XXX - Large|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a hook and loop closure?
- A hook and loop closure is a type of fastener system consisting of two sides. One side of the closure feels rough and is referred to as the hook, while the softer side is called the loop. When joined together it creates an easy-to-use closure used on many types of items including fabric and clothing.
Designed to ensure a higher overall level of safety on the job, this bright orange, high-visibility XXXL Class II safety vest with reflective silver tape helps you protect your most valuable assets: your employees. Featuring a vibrant orange color and 2" thick reflective tape across the chest, shoulders, and back, this vest is perfect for airport luggage handlers, crossing guards, and surveyors who work outdoors in high-traffic areas where automobiles and work vehicles present potential danger.
This vest is made of a polyester mesh for light weight performance, and it features a sleeveless design, so your workers' range of motion is not affected. Conveniently sized for comfortable use, this vest fits over most clothing, and the easy-to-use hook & loop closure quickly closes to keep the vest neatly in place while in use. It boasts a wide surface area in addition to its highly reflective design to draw attention to its wearer and maintain compliance with ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class II standards.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:down vest trash orange night lights hire helps dark class
I got this orange class to hire visibility vest to use when we take the trash out at the end of the night we have to go down a dark alley way when there is no lights and this helps when there's a car coming down just let them see you it works good
Bistro L. from Place to be Bistro Posted on 08/21/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register