Oneida L6200000500 Knit 5 1/2" Porcelain Saucer - 48/Case
- Serves as the perfect underliner for hot beverages like tea, hot chocolate, and coffee
- Signature, handcrafted design with tactile individuality
- Durable porcelain construction stands up to the busiest commercial environments
- Elegant textured woven surface and warm, white body with subtle tea-stain edges
- Chip-resistant design ensures years of reliable use in your establishment
- Fully vitrified to prevent moisture absorption
- Oven safe up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great for bistros and upscale restaurants
You May Also Need
Elevate your culinary creations to a superior level of design for an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind dining experience with Oneida Artisan Collection. Featuring handcrafted dinnerware with tactile individuality, learn how this dinnerware collection can best showcase your establishment's unique personality.
|Oneida L6800000500 Specs|
|Top Diameter||5 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly use this dinnerware piece in the oven?
- This item can be placed in the oven for warming purposes only. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another. It is recommended that you slowly heat up the item in the oven rather than placing it directly in an oven that has already been set to a high temperature.
Oneida L6800000500 Details
Bring a higher level of contemporary elegance to your serving ware with this Oneida L6200000500 Knit 5 1/2" porcelain saucer to your serving ware offerings. Designed to enhance your dining service and create a memorable experience for your guests, this saucer serves as the perfect underliner for hot beverages like tea, hot chocolate, and coffee. Oneida's Knit line provides a multi-sensory experience with its reactive glaze and textured woven surface. With a warm white body and a subtle tea-stain effect, this serving ware is sure to intensify your food presentation.
Ideal for bistros and upscale restaurants, this porcelain dinnerware is made of highly durable, fully vitrified porcelain to resist moisture absorption, delivering exceptional quality to back its stunning visual appeal. It is also chip- and stain-resistant, ensuring years of dependable use in your establishment. It's oven safe up to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for warming applications.
As a tribute to the careful craftsmanship present in every avenue of the culinary arts, the Oneida Artisan Collection transforms tabletops to create an aesthetically pleasing, one-of-a-kind dining experience for your guests. Designed to evoke a sense of community, each piece in the collection brings together the dedication and passion of farmers, butchers, bakers, and chefs to present your signature dishes on handcrafted, artisanal tableware. Enriched with the personality and exceptional qualities of finely crafted dinnerware, the Oneida Artisan Collection elevates your culinary creations to a superior level of design for an unforgettable presentation!
Top Diameter: 5 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register