I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE FORKS. These forks are fantastic. You can feel the quality of this fork in your hand. They are heavy, sturdy and have a beautiful design. They look great on the table too. Very Classy.
$63.83/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$69.49/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving signature side salads or bowls of fresh fruit
- Designed with a detailed flower and scroll pattern to create an elegant table setting
- Elegant textured handle is easy to use
- Polished finish promotes a professional appearance
- Extra heavy weight construction ensures excellent balance
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel ideal for commercial use
- Great for completing table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
- Easy to clean and maintain
|Oneida 2765FSLF Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.2 lb.|
|Length||6 1/2 Inches|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/10|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Oneida 2765FSLF Details
Complete your table settings with this elegant Oneida 2765FSLF Michelangelo 6 1/2" 18/10 stainless steel extra heavy weight salad fork. Combining a floral design and scrollwork, the Michelangelo line brings a touch of fine artistry to dining areas. Its polished finish offers a high-end appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations. Plus, thanks to its 18/10 stainless steel construction, you can rest assured that your investment is protected from staining associated with acidic foods and cleaning chemicals. serve this salad fork with your side salads and freshly-cut fruits to provide guests with a high-end dining experience.
1880 Hospitality prides themselves on producing high quality products that offer superior service in your dining area. They have manufactured and marketed stainless steel flatware that has been constantly exceeding customer's expectations around the globe. With generations of expertise in the industry, 1880 Hospitality is a name you can trust to provide your restaurant, hotel, or diner with superb flatware.
Length: 6 1/2"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:forks covers table air beautiful brine camsquares case chickens classy
its a cover! it fits securely on the CamSquares. I have had these covers for about a year now and there is no cracking or anything. It doesn't slide off the top with ease. It takes a little bit of effort but nothing crazy. I wouldn't necessarily say its air tight but I am able to brine chickens with these lids on with out any drippage from countertop to refridgerator.
This product obtains both usability and good shape. It is very useful for us in case of serving of the festive table. Good size for using as well.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register