It's very durable and has an amazing design. It's well worth the money, especially considering the longtime usage. I advise, the ratio of price and quality, what you need.
$63.83/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$69.49/Case|
Also Available In This Pattern:
- Perfect for use when serving main entrees
- Designed with a detailed flower and scroll pattern to create an elegant table setting
- Elegant textured handle is easy to use
- Polished finish promotes a professional appearance
- Extra heavy weight construction ensures excellent balance
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel ideal for commercial use
- Great for completing table settings at hotels, bistros, and catered events
- Easy to clean and maintain
|Oneida 2765FPLF Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.41 lb.|
|Length||7 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Type||18/10|
Customer questions about this product
- What are the different weights for Flatware?
- Restaurant flatware comes in four different weights: forged, extra-heavy, heavy, and medium weight. The weight refers to the type and quality of the stainless steel and does not necessarily correspond to the heft of an item.
- Forged flatware is the thickest and strongest as it's made from a single piece of thick stainless steel and is extremely durable to withstand any commercial environment.
- Extra-heavy weight flatware is a premium grade and exudes a level of quality for finer establishments, feels sturdy, and is difficult to bend. It is made from either 18/0, 18/8, or 18/10 stainless steel.
- Heavy Weight Flatware is more durable than medium, and makes for a nice presentation for fast-casual or mid-level eateries.
- The lightest option is Medium Weight Flatware, also called economy weight, and is commonly sought after by the value-minded customer.
Oneida 2765FPLF Details
Complete your table settings with this elegant Oneida 2765FPLF Michelangelo 7 1/4" 18/10 stainless steel extra heavy weight dinner fork. Combining a floral design and scrollwork, the Michelangelo line brings a touch of fine artistry to dining areas. Its polished finish offers a high-end appearance, yet doesn't take the focus away from your perfectly-plated culinary creations. Plus, thanks to its 18/10 stainless steel construction, you can rest assured that your investment is protected from staining associated with acidic foods and cleaning chemicals. Serve this dinner fork with your main entrees to provide guests with a high-end dining experience.
1880 Hospitality prides themselves on producing high quality products that offer superior service in your dining area. They have manufactured and marketed stainless steel flatware that has been constantly exceeding customer's expectations around the globe. With generations of expertise in the industry, 1880 Hospitality is a name you can trust to provide your restaurant, hotel, or diner with superb flatware.
Length: 7 1/4"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:forks durable purchase quality sturdy 1010 accompany againheavyweight allow amazing
Very durable and definitely solved the questions of where all the forks were hiding in my house!!! 10/10 would purchase again.Heavyweight forks. Looks like they will last a lifetime.
I am very happy with my purchase. The forks are of excellent quality. Not only are they even prettier than I expected but also heavy. They feel good and sturdy in hand.
I bought this as a gift to accompany the Camwear Polycarbonate Square Food Storage container, 6 Quart. It is a perfect fit. The cover is constructed of a sturdy plastic. It is not flimsy and the top is recessed to allow for stacking.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register