Nor-Lake 30" x 80" Kold Locker Walk-In Strip Curtain
- Adds insulation when storing inventory or pulling stock
- Easy installation
- Lowers cooling costs
- Decreases temperature fluctuations
- Covers a 30" x 78" door
|Nor-Lake NOR103025 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, but not always, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you need additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting product literature for your equipment to identify the correct part.
Nor-Lake NOR103025 Details
Designed for use with Nor-Lake Kold Locker walk-in units, this strip curtain installs easily and provides added insulation when storing inventory or pulling stock. The strip door helps to lower cooling costs by decreasing temperature fluctuations when the walk-in door is opened. It is designed to cover a 30" x 78" walk-in door, and has an overall length of 80".
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
People Talk About:install local great fraction fifteen energy easy dinner cut considerably
This was a great addition to our walk-in. The price was a fraction of what the local suppliers were charging. Very easy to install as well.
Temps stay the same even during lunch and dinner rushes. we have cut our energy needs considerably in the fifteen minutes it took to install them.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register