Nemco 8300 Countertop Hot Dog Steamer with Low Water Indicator Light - 230V
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds up to 150 hot dogs and 30 buns
- Brushed 304 stainless steel cabinet and base
- Tempered glass sliding doors for easy access
- Adjustable thermostat
- Compact footprint
- 7 1/2 qt. water reservoir with drain and low water indicator light
|Nemco 8300-230 Specs|
|Width||13 1/2 Inches|
|Bun Capacity||30 Buns|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
|Hot Dog Capacity||150 Hot Dogs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Controls||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Nemco 8300-230 Details
A fantastic addition to any snack bar, concession stand, or convenience store, this Nemco 8300 hot dog steamer accommodates up to 150 6" hot dogs and 30 hot dog buns at a time! This unit features a 7 1/2 qt. water reservoir with a drain for easy cleanup at the end of the night as well as a low water indicator light to ensure that the reservoir never runs dry. An adjustable thermostat and lighted power switch give you complete control over the cooking process, while its short 20 minute preheat time means that you'll be able to start producing top notch hot dogs right away to beat the lunch rush. Plus, its compact footprint is ideal for operations with limited counter space.
With colorful graphics to catch the eyes of passing customers, this hot dog steamer will become a fan favorite in no time! The front, top, sides, and inside of this unit are made entirely of brushed 304 stainless steel, which is touted for its corrosion-resistance. Its back panel and front sliding doors are both made of tempered glass to prevent breakage and promote product visibility. It comes with a 6' cord.
Left to Right: 13 1/2"
Front to Back: 15"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This is a manufacturer original product and is backed by the Nemco quality guarantee.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!