Nemco 45135 Screw
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Nemco 45135 Screw.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Globe MCC23 Thumb Screw, Knife Wiper
Cadco VI1035A1 Thumbscrew
Cornelius 620706632 Screw Trph #8 18x2 Wx
Duke 512938 Hinge Screw
Cleveland C8013082 Screw;M5x25;Mlf;A2
Hobart SC-122-52 Screw,Mach,Sf 1/4-20 X 3/8
Hobart SC-041-02 Screw
All Points 26-1474 Stainless Steel Phillips Truss Head 6-32 x 1/2" Machine Screw - 100/Box
Get paid to review this product!