Very versatile stool for drafting, labs or other uses. They are durable and easy to assemble. Your butt gets a lil sore after a while, but are a great solution to our seating needs.
- Chip- and crack-resistant hardboard seat
- Durable 18 gauge 7/8" steel tubing with versatile black coloring
- Chrome-plated height inserts adjust in 1" increments
- Adjustable backrest moves up/down and forward/back
- Foot ring with four contact points at each leg for stability
- Integrated self-leveling steel glides
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Some assembly required
Other Products from this Line
- National Public Seating 6224-10 Black 24" Hardboard Round Lab Stool
- National Public Seating 6224H-10 Black 25" - 33" Adjustable Hardboard Round Lab Stool
- National Public Seating 6224B-10 24" Black Round Hardboard Lab Stool with Adjustable Backrest
- National Public Seating 6218 Black 18" Hardboard Round Lab Stool
- National Public Seating 6218H-10 Black 19" - 27" Adjustable Hardboard Round Lab Stool
- National Public Seating 6218B-10 18" Black Round Hardboard Lab Stool with Adjustable Backrest
- National Public Seating 6218HB-10 19" - 27" Adjustable Black Round Hardboard Lab Stool with Backrest
|National Public Seating 6224HB-10 Specs|
|Height Style||Bar Height|
|Seat Height||25 - 33 Inches|
|Seat Diameter||14 Inches|
National Public Seating 6224HB-10 Details
Provide versatile, practical seating for your science hall, art studio, music room, or classroom with the National Public Seating 6224HB-10 24" adjustable black round hardboard lab stool. This chair features height adjustable legs that can be adjusted 1" increments up to 8 additional inches, allowing for unparalleled customization to meet your application's specific needs. Designed to ensure long-lasting use, a 14" diameter seat pan is fitted with an 11 1/2" diameter hardboard seat for exceptional comfort, while it is also secured with 8 metal rivets to protect against warping, cracking, and chipping.
For maximum stability, durable 18 gauge steel legs are welded to the foot ring at four contact points per leg, and each leg is capped with a non-marring polypropylene glide for easy movement and scratch resistance. Plus, an included backrest has a 6" x 12" support area and can be adjusted in 2" increments up, down, forward, or backward to create a customized seat that your students and guests will love.
Width: Adjustable from 15 1/4" to 17 1/2"
Height (with backrest): Adjustable from 38" to 47 1/2"
Seat Diameter: 14"
Seat Height: Adjustable from 25" to 33"
Capacity: 300 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
MAS Green Product
This product is certified by the Materials Analytical Services organization as having low volatile organic compound emissions.
Resources and Downloads for
National Public Seating 6224HB-10
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:assemble butt drafting durable easy great labs lil needs seating
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register