Earn up to $36.27 back (3,627 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Best used with type 1 hoods for safely exhausting grease-laden air
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction wont rust, chip, or peel
- Quick-release latches for easy access
- Recommended for 4' - 6' hoods; compatible with 18 1/2" x 18 1/2" roof curbs
- 1000-1500 CFM, 1725 RPM, 1/4 hp, 115V, 1 phase
- NAKS HINGE_KIT Standard Hinge Kit
- NAKS GREXT_WALL 28" Wall Mounted Exhaust Fan Grease Extractor
- NAKS GREXT_ROOF 28" Roof Mounted Exhaust Fan Grease Extractor
- NAKS HINGE_HD_KIT Heavy-Duty Hinge Kit
- Halifax LSCHO448 Type 1 Low Ceiling Sloped Front Commercial Kitchen Hood with Short Cycle Makeup Air (Hood Only) - 4' x 48"
- Halifax PSPHO448 Type 1 Commercial Kitchen Hood with PSP Makeup Air (Hood Only) - 4' x 48"
- Halifax PSPHO548 Type 1 Commercial Kitchen Hood with PSP Makeup Air (Hood Only) - 5' x 48"
- Halifax PSPHO648 Type 1 Commercial Kitchen Hood with PSP Makeup Air (Hood Only) - 6' x 48"
|NAKS 20D-ECA Specs|
|Shipping Weight||72 lb.|
|Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||26 3/8 Inches|
|Cubic Feet per Minute||1,000 - 1,500 CFM|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Features||Made in America|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I size a fan for my hood?
- There are many factors that can affect which fan you need for your hood. Any recommended hood sizes given in a fan’s description are representative of a typical installation – factors like long duct runs, duct turns, and using high heat equipment like fryers and charbroilers can require a more powerful fan. Please consult your AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction) or installer if you need assistance sizing a hood fan.
NAKS 20D-ECA Details
This NAKS 20D-ECA direct drive premium efficiency centrifugal upblast exhaust fan works in conjunction with your restaurant hood (sold separately) to keep your kitchen free of hazardous grease buildup and fumes. Essential for use over fryers, griddles, charbroilers, conveyor pizza ovens, and other equipment that produces grease during the cooking process, the exhaust fan pulls grease-laden air out of the hood and shoots it up and out of the building. This prevents grease from accumulating where it could become a fire or sanitation hazard so that your kitchen stays clean and safe.
Compatible with 18 1/2" x 18 1/2" roof curbs, this exhaust fan is recommended for use with 4' - 6' hoods. The direct drive premium efficiency design is easier to clean and maintain than comparable belt drive fans as well as more energy efficient due to a reduction in friction. The aluminum backward inclined wheel is non-overloading, while the unit's heavy gauge spun aluminum construction guarantees durability for long-lasting performance. Integrated quick-release hood latches make a unit that is easy to install, service, and maintain! For versatility, this fan can be ceiling or wall mounted.
The fan boasts a 1/4 hp motor that delivers 1000-1500 CFM and 1725 RPM. It features true variable speed operation and onboard speed adjustment for simple use. It can also be controlled remotely up to 50' using a remote mounted potentiometer. This unit requires a 115V single phase electrical connection. It must be hard-wired; a cord and plug are not included. Please be sure to review any relevant fire codes to your area before ordering a ventilation system, and understand the requirements for any equipment going under your hood as this may change from area to area.
Diameter: 26 3/8"
Height: 19 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register