Montague 6593-5 Burner Baffle
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Montague 6593-5 Burner Baffle.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Garland / US Range 1467200 Burner Pan
Moffat M236107K 240v Element
All Points 54-1065 Dual Solenoid Gas Valve - 25V
All Points 34-1449 Oven Element Assembly; 240V; 10000W; 1-3 Phase 12" x 22"
Blodgett 37223 Element 208v
Blodgett 8733 Deflector Assy.
Garland / US Range 4518354 Element Assembly 10kw 208v
Lang 2N-11040-07 Element 480v
Get paid to review this product!