Montague 30294-5 Dial; Thermostat
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Montague 30294-5 Dial; Thermostat.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Waring 030538 Thermostat Bracket for Electric Countertop Griddles
Accutemp AT2B-2131-1 Main Burner 24 In
Wells WS-65361 Thermostat
Waring 030542 Washer for Countertop Griddles
Lang 2E-80302-11 Right Hand Probe
Keating 002556 Ignitor
Accutemp AT0E-2885-5 Rtd Thermocouple
Cooking Performance Group 01.20.1068513 Natural Gas ODS Pilot Orifice
Get paid to review this product!