Montague 29023-8 Thermostat
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Montague 29023-8 Thermostat.
Viking Range PB010035 T-Stat, Griddle
American Range A32020 Knob
Southbend 1183371 Burner Weld Assy
APW Wyott 8706315 2 3/4" Thermostatic Control Knob
Montague 35070-2 Controller, Ss - 120, 208-230v
Lang 2T-30402-07 Thermostat
Antunes 212P111 Spacer - 10/Pack
All Points 34-1347 Griddle Element; 240V; 2500W; 22 1/2" x 5" x 3"
Get paid to review this product!