Montague 1944-5 D-Bolt
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Montague 1944-5 D-Bolt.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Blakeslee 12607 Screw
Champion 100738 Bolt
Power Soak 27483 Motor Bolt
Fagor Commercial Q152016 Bolt
Garland / US Range CK4523497 6 In Long J-Bolt (F598) Kit
Randell FA BLT4041 BOLT, 1/4-20x1/2" H/H/B 18-8 X1
Jade Range 3452100000 Shoulder Bolt
Garland / US Range G6424 Glider Bolt Hex 3/8-16 X 2
Get paid to review this product!